Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So it's been a couple days..  It's a little too late to go to school this semester :( saaad. Although I am looking to get into business with a friend so that will take up my time! Died my hair (just touched up my roots). & my puppy got shaved & looks ridiculous!

Really sucks I wanted to get out of Houston badly.. Even though I do love some parts of it, I just don't laugh everyday like I use to & I'm just really bored of it. Hopefully once I get an income I can save up quickly, go back home & work.. then move to MIAMI! It's been a dream to live there with my best friend (who lives in Tacoma/Seattle [where I'm from] ) GOD I miss him.. We talked for like an hour today & just laughed our asses off!

I  also cleaned hardcore today and I'm going to write some things here so I don't forget to get them lol.

Fuzzy Warm blanket.
Candles
 Perfume
 Studio Fix, Bronzer, Carbon Eyeshadow (MAC)
 Hand sanatizer.. dont want swine flu ;)
 BIG SEXY hair spray.
 JEANS.
 wine!

Well I'm off to eat a spinach salad & watch the new Law & Order SVU.

TaTa!!
briana

No comments:

Post a Comment