Sunday, September 20, 2009

HUNGSVILLE.

First off, let me start by stating I am EXTREMELy hungover. I had a pretty horrible night but the thing is I DON'T REMEMBER SHIT. The last thing I remember was taking a Lindsay Lohan shot. (Red headed slut with coke). People told me what happened and it was pretty bad...

BUT I don't want to get into it because I'm over it.. I'm just going to take it as it is, move forward and create somthing positive out of it. [which im in the process of doing now] :)

So basically I'm miserable here in Texas. People here are really nice and all and I love the weather but I miss my friends and family alot. I have nothing holding me down here and I really want to go back home. Problem is I'm in a situation where I don't have to work and everything is taken care of for me. I guess it's true when people say money can't buy you happiness. (Tell that to people that have had SRS or people that are on their 5 story yacht in Greece with diamond manicures!)

I know I'm really young and all but I feel like I've been alive for 20 years and havn't accomplished anything. I have little bursts of motivation (rarely) but when I start somthing I get bored really easily and just quit. I have no idea why, but randomly I decide I'm over it..

SO in order for me to get things lined up at home I have to stick with it. I was talking to my best friend (Who always makes everything sound so simple) and decided since I didn't get into school down here that I should register at Clover Park for cosmetology and apply for financial aid... (If any one is even reading this and has experiance with financial aid, you really should contact me).

I'm taking a nap, I'll post again tonight.
KISSSES.
xoxo
Briana

1 comment:

  1. I had financial aide at my technical school, but they pretty much did it for me, and I signed on the dotted line. Best of luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete