Saturday, September 19, 2009

Intense.

I'm shaking in my heels. I can't wait to start HRT. It's really FUCKING exciting!!! I'll be starting hopefully right after my birthday! Knowing this and plus I've always wanted to, I've decided to QUIT THE CIGS DOLL!!!  I've been a heavy smoker for around 8 years I think. (I started in middle school, yuck) I've always smoked Newport 100's which I did some research and learned they are the WORST cigarrettes to smoke. To make my quitting easier I switched to Misty Menthol Lights and actually their not half bad. I can't wait to be rid of this nasty ass habit.

it's Saturday Night.. & I think I'm just going to snuggle up with some wine and watch movies. I think I'll take some pictures later too. They will be up in a new blog later tonight.

Tomorrow I'm going to go see "Jennifer's Body" and later go out and have some drinks with people.
xoxo
email me if ya'll want to talk with me :)
Briana

No comments:

Post a Comment