Friday, September 18, 2009

My First Blog Everrr!!

My First Blog!!!

Well, here it goes.. I'll try to keep up with this! I just get a little bored after a while.
I havn't been much of an online person for about the past 5 or 6 years since I was in 8th & 9th grade. But I'm pretty much a bored housewife now that I've moved to Houston. Also having my life & thoughts in a place that allows me to revisit my past (I have a HORRIBLE memory) will be sexy.

I'm also saving up for SRS & hair extensions so if there are any generous people out there email my (click the heart)





& I'm hoping to start hormones around Oct. 25th too! Two days after my 20th birthday.. I feel a little late though :|
xoxo Briana
Ohhhh.. & on a frustrating note paypal is a motherfucker. I'm having the most ridiculous time trying to get my account verified!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I just have to wonder... how do you manage to look like this without hormones? You're beautiful, but then I'm sure you know that. 20 years old is *not* late for homones. I started at 33, and I often wish I had transitioned sooner. Best of luck to you, and I hope you keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea.. I've always had a fem shaped face/smooth skin/female figure so the only thing I have to worry about it I know I want implants, electro and eventually SRS!

    I love your blog by the way, I've read it all which is kind of stalkerish but your writing style gets me.

    Thanks for the kind words!
    xoxo Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, you read the whole thing? Well, I don't think it's stalkerish, and even if was, I could think of worse people to be stalked by! I'm sure there are plenty of arab guys on my Facebook who could fit that description. I do NOT like them at ALL, but I'm kind of a blog ho, so if they subscribe or follow my blog... it's all good! :P Seriously though, it's a compliment, and thanks for reading! Now I'm spurred on even more to keep writing.

    See you on the flip side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kind of my new thing :) I've always known I was a woman and lived as one since I was young but Just recently decided to take steps torward enhancing myself. So I enjoy reading other peoples' stories and journeys.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete